Well I Did Not Make It till Tomorrow


Friday, October 9, 2009

Well I made it to "The Stamping Station" this morning and it was a trip that was worth while. They had a new shipment of pattern papers by "Penny Black". They are beautiful the one I got was a Christmas Theme. It had a musical motif that should make pretty background paper for my Christmas card. You can't have enough paper. lol

While I was there, I also had to pick up some more "Copic Makers". Not that I don't have enough already. Only 110 more to go.

By the way Leslie is one of the instructors at "The Stamping Place" she is Copic Certified and teaches Copic classes on a regular schedule. I have taken both of her classes and they are excellent and fun. Next month I will be taking the Copic Certification Course. Can't Wait.



See that I am extolloing the merits of the copic markers, here is another card that I made using Copic Markers.


Well that's all for today, talk to you in the morning.

Have a "GREAT DAY"!!!

Bo L.

1 Response to "Well I Did Not Make It till Tomorrow"

  1. Unknown says:
    October 13, 2009 at 9:33 AM

    Sweet Card, I like my Copic Markers also.

Post a Comment