Busy Day

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today was a busy day for me. I had to do a pre-surgery consultation for my cataract surgery. Now I have to wait for them to schedule the surgery.


I did accomplish one thing before my appointment. yaa


I finished up the card for the "Lady with the Hat" And here she is. Isn't she beautiful!!!


"Lady with the Hat"



The backgound paper was of all things, the panels off of a Kleenex box. That just goes to show you, "Don't throw away anything". The flower was a plain white flower that I dyed with an ink pad and added Prisma-Glitter. Sorry about the one button, but my eyes had been dilated and I could not see the colors to well. All of the circles were cut on my KNK Electronic Die Cutter. Great machine, you can cut what ever you want, in exactly the correct size.

That's all for today.

Have a GREAT DAY!!!

Bob L.




2 Response to "Busy Day"

  1. Teresa Jane says:
    October 21, 2009 at 2:54 PM

    Very pretty lady on a pretty card. Good idea on the kleenex box. Teresa

  2. Ila says:
    October 30, 2009 at 12:35 PM

    Gorgeous!!..fabulous coloring ..and the kleenex box is a great idea!!..Hugs, Ila

Post a Comment