Happy Halloween



Friday, October 30, 2009

Here is hoping you and yours have a safe and happy Halloween holiday.

Yesterday we attended our weekly card making club. I decided to give the club members an opportunity to make Melissa Baldwins pieced pumpkin made with a Spellbinder Label Six die.

The one problem that I had was that I did not have the die and it was to late to order it. So I used my KNK Design Studio software and designed the pattern. Then I cut out the necessary pieces with the KNK.

Here is a photograph of the finished project;



3D Pumpkin

This is very cute, but you realy need to try it with photographs. As I said I don't have the die, but I could try it on my KNK using the print-n-cut function. I'll have to give it a try when I get a chance.
That's all for today.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.








2 Response to "Happy Halloween"

  1. Ila says:
    October 30, 2009 at 12:28 PM

    Happy Halloween Bob!!...All your creations are Fabulous...Gorgeous coloring!!...I noticed on the Magnolicious list you are wondering how to subcribe to the Magnolia ink magazine.....

    You can go to this link to get a yearly subcription.....

    http://www.magnoliaink.nu/contents/sv/d2.html

    Be sure to select your currency in the right hand top corner.....click where it says (Välj din valuta)...select US funds.....click on the side of that so the highlight goes off and then click on the Bakat underneath it....and it should show you the price in US funds.

    I'm not sure if it is cheaper than getting it in single copies from Magnoialicious or not.

    Anyway...I've sure enjoyed visiting your blog!!

    ....Hugs, Ila

    http://sweetmagnoliasartfullyila.blogspot.com/

    http://artfullyila.blogspot.com/

  2. 4furbabies says:
    November 11, 2009 at 11:53 AM

    Can you tell me what KNK stands for???
    God Bless
    CC

Post a Comment