"St. Nick"

Friday, November 11, 2011

I have been trying to get motivated to finish up my Christmas cards. So today I sat down and worked on one with an image from "Close to My Heart" called "St. Nick"# B1356. In fact I used all of the stamps in the set on the this card.


Here is the card;

"St. Nick"

And here is a closeup of the main image "St. Nick";


The images were colored using Copic markers on "Cryogen Iradescent Paper'.That is the sparkle that you see in the image. It is right in the paper and shows through the Copic markers. The colors that I used were;


Hat; R22,R24,R27,R29
Face; E000,E01,R20
Holly; YG05;YG09
Beard; C1


I used Spellbinder dies to cut out the image and the mat. Both dies were from the Petite Circle series. The patterned paper is from a set from "Close to My Heart" called "Wonderland" # X7146B.


The background on the main card was accomplished using one of the new "Hero Arts" stamp and embossing set called "Holly".
To cut out the smaller images, I used my "Glass Mat" and a new xacto knife.


I think it's a very cute card which does not take much time to assemble.


If you have a question about the card or products used, please let me know.


All of your comments are as always appreciated.


Have a GREAT DAY!!!


Bob L.


6 Response to ""St. Nick""

  1. Karen says:
    November 11, 2011 at 10:44 AM

    Great card Bob!

  2. Unknown says:
    November 12, 2011 at 12:47 PM

    Love the side detail Bob

  3. Jill says:
    November 13, 2011 at 10:35 PM

    What a beautiful card, Bob. I love that Santa. You did a great job on coloring it. Thank you so much for sharing.

  4. DQ says:
    November 15, 2011 at 6:29 AM

    Just taking a look at some of your work,
    it's absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

  5. Maire Gamber says:
    November 24, 2011 at 12:54 AM

    Just love this card Bob!
    Hugs,
    Marie

  6. Anonymous Says:
    November 25, 2011 at 7:45 PM

    Awesome card....nice to see guys on cardmaking, my husband supports my addiction ...happy crafting

Post a Comment