"Birthday Criss Cross"

Monday, November 1, 2011

Todays card is called a "Criss Cross Card".Very simple card to make once you do the cutting. I saw the idea on the "Split Coast Stampers" site. Here is where you can get the instructions.


The image is from "Close to My Heart" and the stamp set is called"Enjoy Every Moment" #C1395. The set is from the Spring/Summer 2011 catalog. As you will notice the image is mounted upside down, but that's how the grow on the fence in my yard. And, here is the card;



"Criss Cross Card"


The card was colored with with Copic Markers using the following makers;


Flowers; B00,B01, B04
Leaves; G02, G05


The mats were cut with a Spellbinder die set called "Labels Four". I did sham stiching on the body of the patterned paper with a blue multiliner pen. Some glass half pearls were added to the front of the card.


Very simple card, but I think it turned out alright.


What do you think?


Have a GREAT DAY!!!


Bob L.

2 Response to ""Birthday Criss Cross""

  1. Anonymous Says:
    November 1, 2011 at 1:38 PM

    Oh my, I love the colors in this card Bob, as well as your beautiful coloring job!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

  2. Anonymous Says:
    November 1, 2011 at 5:26 PM

    Very pretty card Bob. Beautiful colouring. Thanks for the link
    Have a great day Julie P

Post a Comment