"Happy Thanksgiving"

Friday,November 25, 2011

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I always look forward to the holidays, because one of my favorite activities is eating. I can realy chow down. Yesterday was no exception.

So in honor of this theme, here is a simple 5"X5" card that I made;


"Life is Good"





The image used is from a stamp set from "Close to My Heart" and is called "Remarkable Wreath" # C1473 and the price is $13.95. If you wish to purchase this stamp set you may do so at my "Close to My Heart" store.


As I stated above the overall measurements for the card is 5"X5". I stamped the image on a 2 3/4" SQ piece of Colonial White piece of cardstock. The wreath was stamped twice, with a slight rotation between and was stamp with a Chocolate ink. The leaves were stamp in Honey ink and the sentiment was stamped in Ponderrosa Pine.



All of the papers used were from "Close to My Heart". I finished off the card with some baker twine and some light green gems.



I hope you enjoy the card and will leave a comment.


Have a GREAT DAY!!!

Bob L.

1 Response to ""Happy Thanksgiving""

  1. Anonymous Says:
    November 25, 2011 at 2:00 PM

    The wreath on this card is beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Judy Garrelts

Post a Comment