"Boo To You"

Friday, October 8, 2010

Well, we are getting to the spooky season. So, in honor of Halloween I have posted this card to get you in the mood.




The stamp used for this card is from "Outline Stamps" and "The Stamping Studio". I have always thought of "Outline Stamp' as a company that made stamps that you stamped multiple copies of, colored and than cut out and stacked with pop-dots to form the image. That's not the case with some of thier newer stamps. As you can see from this card.
The image was stamped on Cryogen cardstock, which I bought from "The Paper Temptress". I love to color on this paper. And, of course I colored it with my Copic markers.



Here is the card;


"Boo To U"

The spider web and the sentiment were stamped on vellum. I cut them out with an EK Success punch called "Grass". Most of the ladies that I stamp with call it "Mouse Nibbles". The edges were touched up with a black Sharpie.
A little Spica pen color was added to the owl wings and the flower to give it some sparkle.

Hope you enjoy it and that you will leave a comment.

Have a GREAT DAY!!!

Bob L.

5 Response to ""Boo To You""

  1. Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) says:
    October 8, 2010 at 9:46 AM

    great card Bob! I love all the shimmer!

  2. Alicia B says:
    October 8, 2010 at 10:41 AM

    Bob, That is super!!! *Hugs* Alicia

  3. Chris says:
    October 8, 2010 at 7:13 PM

    Love the bright colors for Halloween! Love Love the idea of 'mouse nibbles" around the web.

  4. Anonymous Says:
    October 8, 2010 at 9:29 PM

    Too cute....and I agree...it does resemble "mouse nibbles"!!!!

  5. Arts by Sara says:
    October 25, 2010 at 1:24 PM

    I must say... you have out done yourself on this card, it is so bright and blingy! I love it and yes must agree with the others... "mouse nibbles"! Happy Creating! Sara

Post a Comment