"Happy Harvest"

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Well, according to the calendar it's fall. We have not seen much of a change in the temperature, but if the calendar says it's fall, IT'S FALL.

The card I am presenting today, is a stamp set from "The Angel Company" called "Hedgehog Happiness". The stamped image is actually made up of three of the eleven images included in the set. The set includes to make cards for a number of holidays, including Valentines Day, Christmas, Easter, and Spring. Great set, and very flexible set.

I have made the card as a Fall or Halloween card;


"Happy Harvest"




First I stamp the hedgehog with the wagon, then the pumpkins in the wagon. I cut a mask to cover the wagon and pumpkins and stamped the trees. The image was stamped on Cryogen paper, my favorite, and colored with Copic markers. The colors I used were;

  • Hedgehog; E11,E13,C0,C3
  • Wagon; B01,B02,B04
  • Pumpkin; YR02, YR07
  • Trees; YG09,YG07YG67

After the image was colored I added "Crystal Glaze" to the pumpkins. You can see this in the picture. A little silver glitter pen was added to the hub caps on the wagon and on the tree. I used a Copic multiliner black poen to add the spikes to the fur of the hedgehog. The copper glitter dot are from "Jesse James"

It's a bright cheerful card and I hope you enjoy it.

Your comments are always welcome and appreciated.

Have a GREAT DAY!!!

Bob L.

6 Response to ""Happy Harvest""

  1. Alicia B says:
    September 25, 2010 at 10:43 AM

    Awesome Card Bob!!! *Hugs*

  2. Deanna Mulder says:
    September 25, 2010 at 11:08 AM

    Love the little Hedgehog, he is so cute. Great job on the card. Someday I may learn to color half as good as that.

  3. Arts by Sara says:
    September 25, 2010 at 12:40 PM

    Beautiful Card Bob! I love it! Happy Creating! Sara

  4. Pat says:
    September 25, 2010 at 3:47 PM

    Darling card, Bob. Hedgehogs are always so cute! I always enjoy your coloring, too.
    Hugs, Pat Smith

  5. Chris says:
    September 25, 2010 at 5:44 PM

    Happy Harvest to you too. Love your work

  6. Nancy says:
    September 25, 2010 at 6:44 PM

    Oh Bob, this is so cute. I just love hedgehogs. My grandson used to call them "hedgehonks" when he was little. When I visited England I saw them all over the place! Great card!

Post a Comment