"For You Dear Friend"

Friday, June 18, 2010

Suprise, Surprise. Todays card is not colored with Copic Markers. It was colored with Prisma-color pencils and Oderless mineral spirits. Although I love my Copic Markers, I also like to switch to different color mediums for a change and to keep my self proficiant with all coloring mediums.

"For You Dear Friend"



The stamp image used for todays card is from "The Angel Company". I love the image, it is so cheerful and happy. The patterned paper used are from a paper pad from "BasicGrey". There are two different patterns. They have been edged with a border punch and over lapped. All of the other shapes were cut using Spellbinder dies.
The card could be used for just about any occassion. I would probably use it as a Thank You note.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.

7 Response to ""For You Dear Friend""

  1. Arts by Sara says:
    June 18, 2010 at 2:45 PM

    Oh Bob...it is beautiful! I am working on learning to use other mediums; but, still find myself choosing copic's the most! You are right it is very cheerful! Have a great weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

  2. patricia smith Says:
    June 18, 2010 at 3:13 PM

    I am happy to see Prismacolor pencils used. They are my favorite medium & I have no hopes of affording Copic's so this was a treat.

    Your work is great as always, and I do think the little girl is sweet. Thanks for sharing.
    Pat Smith

  3. Anonymous Says:
    June 18, 2010 at 3:20 PM

    I love your shading on the ballons...another very cute card Bob!!!

  4. KymKreates says:
    June 18, 2010 at 5:18 PM

    very sweet. You have convinced me to take my pencils out and dust them off!

  5. Anonymous Says:
    June 18, 2010 at 9:13 PM

    Such a cute card..Thank you so much for sharing.

  6. monica says:
    June 19, 2010 at 4:36 AM

    Really nice Bob. The colors look great, they really pop. I love it. Really nice happy card and the dp matches perfect.
    thanks for sharing!
    Monica M

  7. KarenC says:
    June 19, 2010 at 12:34 PM

    Beautiful card and beautiful coloring. I love the way you did the borders with two coordinating papers and punches. Very nice.
    Karen C

Post a Comment