Friday, February 26, 2010
Today I have tried a new way to mount my Tilda. It is called "Out of Bounds" which uses Spellbinder dies to cut a shape even when the colored image does not fit in the die. The "YouTube" video is here. The video was made for Paperthreads.
Once you perfect the method for doing the "Out of Bounds" technique the rest of the card uses standard methods.
You will notice on the card, two small roses. I did not have two of them that was the color I needed to match the colors of the card. What did I do?
I got out my trusty Copic ABS1 Airbrush and airbrushed the roses using and RV06 Copic marker. Here is a hint.
When you are using your airbrush, and not enough ink is being dispensed, take the cap off of the other end of the marker that is in the airbrush.
The rest of the card is pretty standard. The bracket in the top right and bottom left are cut with a Provocraft 2"X2" die. The brown cardstock and the saying are from"The Angel Company". Some "Liquid Pearls" were added to the point of the blossom.
And now for the card;
The image of course was colored with Copic marker. The marker used for this card were;
Rose; R22, R27
Dress; RV00, RV02, RV06
Socks; Y13, Y19
Hair; E11, E25, E35
Hope you enjoy the card, and await your comments.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!