Water Mill

Monday, February 8, 2010
Last Saturday I gave a class at the "The Stamping Place" in Columbia, SC. So many people signed up for the class that the store owners and I decided to do a second class on February 27. I'll keep doing them as long as people are interested and want to learn the techniques of coloring these beautiful images.


On the Saturday, March 6th, I will present another class on Stampscapes where we will use other coloring medium to color a Stampscapes sence.



Here is one of the cards that we finished in the class;

"Water Mill"


The tools used to color this image were Dye Ink Pads, Color Box Styluses, and small stipple brushes.
They look complicated, but with a little practice, you to can create one of these images.

Have a GREAT DAY!!!

Bob L.

6 Response to "Water Mill"

  1. Arts by Sara says:
    February 8, 2010 at 1:39 PM

    Bob...That is wonderful! You are so talented! I wish I lived closer to take one of your classes! But that is one long drive from WI to SC or GA! LOL! Wouldn't have been so bad if I were still in TN. Anyways....you are definately on heck of an artist! Happy Creating! Sara

  2. Debby says:
    February 8, 2010 at 3:32 PM

    Stunning. Your coloring is truly amazing.

  3. Billie's Scrappetique says:
    February 8, 2010 at 5:13 PM

    Wow, Bob! This looks so realistic...like I'm looking out a window! I sure wish I were looking out the window at that right now, vs the rainy, gray Texas day we're having! LOL

  4. Ga says:
    February 9, 2010 at 10:01 AM

    Gorgeous, Bob! You are such an inspiration. Jackie

  5. Nancy says:
    February 9, 2010 at 2:20 PM

    Bob, this card is beautiful. I just love the colors you used. Thank you for sharing.

  6. anaRy says:
    February 16, 2010 at 2:57 PM

    Loved this sky!!!!!

Post a Comment