Wednesday, September 24, 2014

"Review of The Print then Cut function on The Cricut Explore"
 
Provocraft finally released the update for the "Cricut Explore Design Space" Print then Cut function.
 
I have one thing to say "WOW". I have been playing with in all morning and love it. Thank You Provocraft, finally a real advance in how we can use the machine. The Explore with the Design Space software update were well worth the purchase of the "Cricut Explore".
 
 
There are a few thing to do with the new "Print then Cut" function, but the most important is;
 
"Take your time with the Calibration"
 
I had to do the calibration three times before I was satisfied with it. The calibration is very important because this determines how the Explore cut out the image the it printed on your printer. If you do the calibration properly, the cut on the Explore will be just inside of the colored portion of the image that you printed.
 
If you want to see how the Print then Cut works, go to "YouTube" and  find the Videos posted by "Crafts by 2 Print then Cut". Start with the " Update Overview". They have about five (5) videos including one on calibrating the machine.
 
In my opinion the Cricut Explore combined with the Cricut Design Space is one of the best cutting machine that Provocraft has come out with, and I've had all of them. It cuts beautifully and has some of the same functions that some of my high end machines that cost me $700.00 and more. The "Print then Cut" feature is worth the price of the Cricut Explore.
 
Well, I'm off to play some more with the "Print then Cut"
 
Have a GREAT DAY!!!! 
 
Bob L.
 
 
 


2 Response to " "

  1. Anonymous Says:
    September 24, 2014 at 11:36 AM

    Just completed my first cut when I read your review. I am soooo happy I stuck with Cricut!

  2. Sandy says:
    September 25, 2014 at 6:26 PM

    Thanks, Bob, for your review. I'm just now updating the firmware and anxiously waiting to try the Print and Cut function. Just a few more minutes, I hope!

Post a Comment