"Plant a Seed"

Friday, June 15, 2012

I Know, I Know. I have been away along time. I just went into a funk and my creativity went away. Probably to many other interests. But, I;m finally getting my mojo back.

The first card I'm posting is from a stamp set from "Close to my Heart" called "Friendship Bouquet" # S1205. It was a STOM for the month of May 2012.

Without further delay here is the card for today;

"Plant a Seed"


I used several Spellbinder dies on this one. The mat for the flower and the saying was the "Heart Circle S4-316" and the stamping mat, I use the "Standard Circles". 

The flower was stamped and colored with Copic Marker, then I used the overhang method to cut out with the die.

The top half of the main mat was cit on a diagonal and embossed with a Cuddlebug embossing folder. On the bottom half of the front I used an old dot stamp to give it some dimension.

Well, that's all for today. If you have a question or a comment please contact me. You comments are always welcome.

Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob

7 Response to ""Plant a Seed""

  1. Sheri says:
    June 15, 2012 at 11:26 AM

    Beautiful card Bob!!! Love that die and your coloring is always perfect! I was just thinking about you the other day! So VERY good to see you back to inspiring us all!

  2. Pat says:
    June 15, 2012 at 2:37 PM

    Bob, that is a great card. I love the diagonal cut using an embossing folder. Very clever, and the dots really make it stand out.
    Stay cool! at in HOT northern CA

  3. Danielle says:
    June 15, 2012 at 3:38 PM

    Nice card, Bob... Love that stamp set!

  4. Anonymous Says:
    June 15, 2012 at 5:31 PM

    Beautiful coloring! I'm glad your mojo is back!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

  5. Karen says:
    June 15, 2012 at 8:00 PM

    Great card Bob! Glad to see you back! : )

  6. Fran says:
    June 16, 2012 at 12:28 AM

    Hi Bob,
    Nice to see you creating again. I often thought about you and here you are. I love your card and love how you did a diagonal shape to it.
    Fran

  7. the PaperTemptress says:
    June 16, 2012 at 12:32 AM

    trust me, we all go into those funks and lost our mojo....glad you got it back!
    Patricia
    the PaperTemptress

Post a Comment