"Wait for Me"

Monday, October 10,2011


It's been a little hectic with the move to the new company that I am now demonstrating for, but I think I have most everything figured out.

I have been making quit a few cards but mostly for gatherings. So, I have not been sitting idle all of this time.


The card that I am posting today is from a set from my old company. I called the card "Wait for Me". Here is the card;



"Wait for Me"




I used a "Stamp'n Up" embossing folder to embellish the main mat on the card. I then added "Liquid Pearls" to the inside edge of the pattern, for a little contrast. The sentiment was printed using my HP printer. Sometimes I wished that I had a bigger selection of sentiments. But, if I did have enough to satisfy me, I would have to buy a larger house to hold them all.


The embellishments in the top left and bottom right, were from my stash. I believe they are from "Prima".


The clouds, grass, and road were airbrushed in to finish the scene.

Well that's about it from here. I hope everyone is in good health and happy.


Have a GREAT DAY!!!


Bob L.


5 Response to ""Wait for Me""

  1. Anonymous Says:
    October 10, 2011 at 6:11 PM

    Very pretty card Bob, love the colors and the embossing, very nice
    Julie P

  2. Anonymous Says:
    October 10, 2011 at 6:19 PM

    Wow, Bob, your coloring is FANTASTIC!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

  3. Sheri says:
    October 10, 2011 at 9:20 PM

    Nice card. So old fashioned looking. great coloring!

  4. Rhoda's Studio says:
    October 11, 2011 at 11:55 AM

    Nicely done. The embossing looks like it was fun, and your coloring is beautiful :)

    Rhoda
    http://www.rhodadesignstudio.blogspot.com

  5. Jill says:
    October 15, 2011 at 10:57 AM

    Beautiful card, Bob. I love that image that you used, the little girl chasing that boy is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing.

Post a Comment