"My Tummy Tickles......"

Monday, June 20, 2011


Todays card is from a very cheap stamp set that I bought at "The Stamping Place". Well, to tell you the truth, I did not really pick it out my wife did. She is always picking up stamp sets. She never colors any of them, but she likes them.


The stamp set is from S.W.A.L.K. Crafters Companion. The set cost $4.95, a very good price. Below is a picture of the stamp set;






"Thinking of You"








For the price it has enough elements in the set to make it interesting. And here is the card that I made with the set;




"My Tummy Tickles"





After the image was colored with copic markers, I cut the image out. As you can see the sentiments are arched. I cut these out with a Spellbinder , Scalloped Circle die using the two cut method to give me the top and bottom sentiments.

The image and sentiments elements were mounted with pop dots. Some red Stickles were added to give it some sparkle.


Hope you like the card and will leave a comment.

Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob







4 Response to ""My Tummy Tickles......""

  1. Sheri says:
    June 20, 2011 at 4:56 PM

    What a sweet image and a darling card Bob! :)

  2. Anonymous Says:
    June 20, 2011 at 7:31 PM

    What a sweet smile on her face! Your coloring job is fantastic. I'm glad you're back!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

  3. Unknown says:
    June 20, 2011 at 10:09 PM

    Cute images and I love your cards. Tell your wife she did a good job :O)

  4. Pam says:
    June 21, 2011 at 12:19 PM

    Cute card Bob! Your wife has great taste. The stamps are adorable.

Post a Comment