"Bring a Smile Card"

Monday, April 18, 2011


Quite often I send card to friends, for no special reason. The purpose of the card is to let them know that I am thinking of them. The main reason is to bring a smile to thier face. If I can make someone smile or laugh, it makes my day.


The card for the day is just such a card;


"Smile Card"



Both the image and the sentiment stamp are from "The Angel Company". The image is from a set called "Funny Farm" T-3115 and the sentiment is from the set "Funny Farm Phrases" T-3125. Great stamps and sentiments, if you like the comical.


The card is a very simple card, so I don't have a lot of chatter about it.


Hope it bring a smile to your day. Your comments are always appreciated.


Have a GREAT DAY!!!


Bob L.

3 Response to ""Bring a Smile Card""

  1. denise says:
    April 18, 2011 at 8:56 AM

    Bob! This is great! I love the fact that this is just for fun! We all need more of this in our daily lives. Im sure the friend who gets this will have a smile on his/her face! I sure did.

  2. Deanna Mulder says:
    April 18, 2011 at 9:32 AM

    I love this! It is great. The image and sentiment are perfect together and guaranteed to bring a smile to anyone's face.

  3. Anonymous Says:
    April 18, 2011 at 9:35 AM

    Thanks for the smile and chuckle this morning! This is one great card!!!!!
    Judy Garrelts

Post a Comment