"Joy, Found"

Monday, August 30, 2010
Well, with renovations on a brief hold until my wife decides what she wants done next, I am back to my first love, CARD MAKING.

The card I have choosen today is a card that I made for a card swap. I made about four cards, but could only enter one. This image is from a stamp set from "The Angel Company" called "Joy, Found". It's a very cute image and reminds me of my child hood. My mother would have fits when I would bring them home. Happy moments.

This is the finished card;


"Joy, Found"


The image was colored with Copic Markers, mainly in the blue and green range. I used the following colors;

Skin; E000,E01, R20
Shirt; Y13,YG09
Pants: B00,B01,B04
Frogs; YG21,YG07,YG05
Water; BG01,BG05,BG07

A lot of blending was required on the water, but it all came together. The image was stamped on my favorite paper, Cryogen Iridescent White. I love this paper for it sparkle that it has. A few Green Stickles was added for more sparkle.

Hope you enjoy my efforts and your comments are always welcome.

Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.

9 Response to ""Joy, Found""

  1. Sara says:
    August 30, 2010 at 10:54 AM

    Bob... I love this card, you did a wonderful job of blending! I just love the images that you find! Thanks for sharing! Happy Creating! Sara

  2. Karen Jiles Designs says:
    August 30, 2010 at 12:15 PM

    Awesome job Bob!!!Your coloring is excellent!

  3. Nancy says:
    August 30, 2010 at 6:10 PM

    Bob, your card is wonderful. What a perfect card for a young boy's birthday. The coloring and blending are just perfect.

  4. Anonymous Says:
    August 30, 2010 at 6:32 PM

    Hi Bob - great layout and fabulous colouring - love the card.

  5. Chris says:
    August 30, 2010 at 7:37 PM

    Love the layers. They really set off the image.

  6. Unknown says:
    September 2, 2010 at 11:13 AM

    love that Bob

  7. Stef H says:
    September 11, 2010 at 5:40 PM

    your efforts are FABULOUS! stunning card!

  8. KanataNewf says:
    September 19, 2010 at 12:21 PM

    Beautiful colouring on this image. So deep and rich.

  9. PC says:
    September 7, 2012 at 11:14 AM

    Your cards are all so lovely.

Post a Comment