"Dreams"

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good Morning Everyone;

The card I have posted today is from a set from "The Angel Company". The set is called "Precious Girls" it is a discontinued set, but I like it so much that I have hung on to it. I did one other card from this set that I posted awhile back called " Wait for Me". I love the set and the many ways that it can be configured.

"Dreams"





The papers used for this card were all from "The Angel Company". The card was colored with Prisma-Color pencil, have to keep in practice . I used some mini green brads to decorate the elements of the card. The flowers on the image where colored with Spica pens to give a little glitter, although you can't see it in the picture it's there. The image was cut out in a random pattern and attached to the card with popdots.

The mats behind the image were cut to size, then I measured up 1.00" on one side and cut from th corner to the mark. It gives a nice and unusual mat.

Hope you enjoy my efforts. Your comments are always welcome and appreciated.

Have a GREAT DAY!!!

Bob L.







9 Response to ""Dreams""

  1. Arts by Sara says:
    July 7, 2010 at 11:13 AM

    Beautiful Coloring Bob! I need to work on using my colored pencils more! They are new to me! I was only used to my cheap old ones and now I have the Prisma one's and it is a world of difference! But still need to work on technique and light source and all that good stuff! LOL! Thanks for sparking my interest once again! Your image and card are abosulely beautiful, I can see why you kept this image set! Happy Creating! Sara

  2. Febe says:
    July 7, 2010 at 12:08 PM

    Great card Bob...full of color and excitment while still holding true to it's theme: Dreams!

    I have this set too and love the children, great for landscapes.. adds a spark of Reality to them.

    Your use of color, angles, layers, do dads, all make this a outstanding card! Anyone would be honored to recieve this.

    Thanks for sharing, as always,

    Febe
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CopicMusketeers/

  3. Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) says:
    July 7, 2010 at 12:32 PM

    Very cute. I love the bright colors

  4. Anonymous Says:
    July 7, 2010 at 1:06 PM

    Oh WOW Bob.....what a FUN card!!! There's so much to look at on this card.....the colors are amazing as well as the design and the image.....Beautiful Beautiful job sir!!!

  5. Billie's Scrappetique says:
    July 7, 2010 at 6:06 PM

    Gorgeous as always, Bob! I love the way you used the different shaped papers too!

  6. Chris says:
    July 7, 2010 at 8:08 PM

    I love the design with all the angles played off with rounded edges. Terrific coloring as always. And I marked that sentiment to use sometime in the future. Guess I would just have to say"I love this card!"

  7. Anonymous Says:
    July 8, 2010 at 7:23 PM

    Wonderful card, Bob. I love this set too!

  8. Unknown says:
    July 9, 2010 at 10:31 AM

    Great card, Bob! I love your coloring, layout, everything! Thanks for sharing! Aletha

  9. Mel says:
    July 18, 2010 at 10:01 AM

    Just so beautiful Bob. She looks so peaceful.

Post a Comment