"Special Mothers Day Card"

Sunday, May 9,2010
Hope all of the "Mothers" in the groups are enjoying their well deserved day and that all of your loved ones are around you on this special day.

Seeing that I am unable to send flower to all of you, here is a card that I made specifically for you this morning. It is called "Penelope" and the stamp is from "Stampavie". An here is my card honoring your day.

"Flower Girl"


Once again I used papers from the pack that I bought at Hobby Lobby last week. I really love these packs of Hand Made Paper. They are so well color coordinated and the patterns are great. The papers are packaged by "The Paper Studio". All of the embossing that you see are the papers are as they come from the pack. Great aren't they?

The colors that I used for this card were;
Dress;RV00,RV02,RV04
Apron;B00,B01,B04
Face; E25,E27
Hair; E33,E35,E37,E53

The flowers and leave I used to decorate the card were bought at "Michaels" from the flower section, that I cut apart. Buying flower this way insures that you get the colors that you want, not a mixed pack. I used a white gel pen for high lights.

Hope you enjoy your card on this special day. Your comments are always appreciated.


Have a GREAT MOTHERS DAY!!!

Bob L.

18 Response to ""Special Mothers Day Card""

  1. Kerry says:
    May 9, 2010 at 5:30 PM

    Bob, what a beautiful, beautiful card! The flowers are gorgeous and the papers are wonderful! Thank you so much. Kerry P.

  2. Vivi Casale says:
    May 9, 2010 at 5:45 PM

    Beautiful Bob, love the colorful flowers bouquet!!
    xxx
    Vivi

  3. Chrystal S says:
    May 9, 2010 at 6:06 PM

    Beautiful card Bob!

  4. Febe says:
    May 9, 2010 at 6:38 PM

    Bob you layered all that color and texture so perfectly! Nothing is overbearing.. everything lays and matches so well.
    As always, you've done an outstanding job. Sure hope you're enjoying the holiday some with the family.

    :) Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents with everyone.

    :) Febe
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CopicMusketeers/

  5. Only By His Grace says:
    May 9, 2010 at 6:38 PM

    A very well balanced card. Just the right amount of flowers.
    I love the DP's especially the embossed pale pink one. your coloring is great. Love the layout.
    Hugs Marion

  6. Anonymous Says:
    May 9, 2010 at 7:50 PM

    Oh Bob....what a GORGEOUS card....and Thank you for your very Sweet Blessing!!!! What a gift your wife has in you!!!!! I know you made her feel very special!!!!!

  7. Billie's Scrappetique says:
    May 9, 2010 at 8:17 PM

    Beautiful job on your card, Bob. I think I see a trip to Hobby Lobby in my future for some of that paper. You are SUCH an enabler! LOL

  8. Sharon Caudle says:
    May 9, 2010 at 8:19 PM

    What a beauiful card, Bob! And how sweet of you to post it for Mother's Day! Thank you! I love it! The image is too cute and you've colored her beautifully!
    hug!
    Sharon

  9. Sue says:
    May 9, 2010 at 9:13 PM

    Beautiful card! I love all the embossing and dimensional elements. The colors you chose are perfect!

  10. LadyTrucker says:
    May 10, 2010 at 2:57 AM

    Great job Bob, you make some beautiful cards! I would love to play with copics one day!
    Wendy

  11. Vic says:
    May 10, 2010 at 3:22 AM

    Bob
    I really like the card. Love those papers.
    Thanks for the Mothers day wishes
    Vicki

  12. Tammy D says:
    May 10, 2010 at 9:20 AM

    Super Sweet.

  13. Unknown says:
    May 10, 2010 at 12:21 PM

    Hi Bob, your card is very pretty. Thanks for thinking of all the Mother's. Love the paper too.
    Karin

  14. ♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ says:
    May 10, 2010 at 12:33 PM

    I KNEW YOU COULD DO PINK!!!!! LOL!!! I love it!!! WOW!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CARD.(raising hand) I also buy silk flowers take them apart and use them on cards.You get tons more and sometimes cheaper.OK Bob now i have to go to HL to look fro this pack of paper.THANKS FOR THE ENABLING LOL!!BTW What kind of paper do you use to color on?RubyM:)

  15. Anonymous Says:
    May 10, 2010 at 3:58 PM

    What a lovely card. Kathy deppnut@yahoo.com

  16. sachsenrose says:
    May 11, 2010 at 7:48 AM

    Hi Bob, this card is beautiful!
    Many greats from Germany, Rose

  17. Crazystamper says:
    May 12, 2010 at 9:02 AM

    Beautiful card Bob! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.crazystamper.typepad.com

  18. Arts by Sara says:
    May 19, 2010 at 10:07 AM

    Beautiful Job Bob! I really like how you use real silk flowers...I have done that; but, often forget I have them! Absolutely Wonderful coloring and shading! Happy Creating! Sara

    http://CreativeAddictionsbySara.blogspot.com

Post a Comment